Great programmes to watch out for, especially Nostalgia Moments & Pick & Mix where Don and Brian feature their evening spent with the ‘60s stars – Brian Poole & The Tremelos, Gerry & The Pacemakers, The Troggs & Badfinger.
- 12 noon ( Repeated Sun. 6pm) – Don & Dee banter their way through a superb pile of music. Don’t forget the Competition and Dee Jay M’s Top 20.
- * 2pm (Repeated 10pm & Sun 4pm) – Joe Bollard & Don Treader bring you Celtic Cross Country. Scottish, Irish, Country – and yes, they sing on the show!
- * 4pm (Repeated Sun 2pm) – Don Treader’s Nostalgia Moments. Julie London, The Bee Gees, The Carpenters – and a triplet from Bonnie Rait – new and worth a listen!
- * 6pm (Repeated Sun 12 noon & 11pm) – Brian’s Pick & Mix. All genres covered, great blend of music.
- 8pm – Left Behind. Two hours of our omnibus gripping drama set in the end times, after the ‘disappearances’!
- * 10pm – Joe & Don’s Celtic Cross Country (repeat)
Don’t forget tomorrow’s ‘Remembrance’ Programme. (2am, 9am& 9pm) War clips, music memories, meditation. This programme will leave you thinking, and uplifted!
You can tune in on all platforms by going to:
(App also available from website)